What We Do
Commercial Contractors, Architects and Interior Designers
We enjoy a strong reputation across the Borders, Lothians and Fife with contractors, architects and interior designers. We can provide an extensive sample library which is regularly updated and is open for use. Why try keeping your own sets of samples when we store much more, and all of the latest designs.
We appreciate your need to satisfy your own clients and that you must pay attention to costs. Naturally, customers look at prices per square metre as this is a key guide to how much a floor covering will be. However, as this is not the only cost factor, our knowledge and experience in estimating and fitting come to the fore.
Efficient estimating; professional fitting; and no-extras quoting will ultimately provide clarity and value for money.
We supervise every aspect of the installation from attending client planning meetings, site meetings and product selection.
Our commercial flooring services include safety flooring, carpet tiles and entrance matting.
What To Expect From Carpet Mart
At Carpet Mart we only have the finest Floor Fitters who are employed by us. We pride ourselves on the quality of their fitting. They will arrive at your home in sign written vehicles, smartly dressed in Polo Shirts with our Logo on, so you know you are dealing with the right people. After they have introduced themselves they will do the following:-
- Inspect area where new flooring is to go
- Advise if there are potential problems that need to be rectified ie. loose floor boards, doors needing to be trimmed etc.
- They will prepare the floor and install new floor covering
- They will take all rubbish / waste from the job
How You Can Help Us
Whenever there are works undertaken in our homes there is always an element of disruption. We would like to keep this disruption to a minimum and ensure our work is carried out quickly and efficiently to avoid stress. We would therefore advise the following in order to prevent problems:-
- Clear rooms of valuables, personal, breakables and smaller items.
- Remove old floor covering, this stops dust being created on the day of installation and enables us to inspect the sub floors before hand.
- Clear access to room ie. Pictures off walls etc.
- Tell us if there are pipes or cables under the floor that could be damaged if we nail the floor down.
- Arrange a parking space, if possible, as goods are bulky and heavy so we need to unload as close to the property as possible.
We Are Here To Help
We appreciate that it is not always possible do all of the above because of personal circumstances or time restraints. If any of the above should pose a problem, please discuss this with us, we are here to help. If you have heavy items of furniture, providing we know in advance, our fitters are happy to help move these items for you.